With Deel HR, your business can easily onboard any type of worker to the Deel HRIS and manage the entire workforce in one powerful, easy-to-navigate dashboard.
You can seamlessly hire and manage EOR employees, independent contractors, Global Payroll employees, and HRIS employees.
With Deel HR, you can:
- Onboard and off-board any type of worker using localized information
- Order equipment
- Automatically create a Google Workspace account during the onboarding process
- Edit data for any type of workforce
- Add and require documents from workers
- See visual reports of the workforce
- Entire workforce can book PTO and expenses in the app
- Download payroll reports for HRIS employees who are paid outside of Deel
- Use the Deel Engage plugins for Slack
Frequently Asked Questions
[ACCORDION] What are the benefits of using Deel HR?
- It’s free: For all companies which have less than 200 employees, Deel HR will be available for free, with no recurring monthly cost! This allows businesses to focus on building the company, while we'll be focusing on managing the people.
- Manage your entire global workforce in one place: From one easy-to-navigate dashboard, you can manage your entire group in one place. This gives you additional flexibility to grow your group without the need for separate tools depending on worker type or geographical location.
- Reporting: Powerful visual reporting tools capture key states like employee attrition, organization growth, and more. You can use our filters to easily zoom in on performance metrics for individual departments.
- Services: Your entire workforce will have access to the amazing products Deel currently offers, including equipment rental and management (via Hofy) and flexible office space (via WeWork).
- Compliance: You can rest assured that your workforce will be hired compliantly thanks to our leading industry knowledge, and tools including account verification and background checks.
- Deel Engage: Build culture and engagement with your workforce using our Deel Engage products to help you connect with your group in Slack. Manage your 1-1s, build connections across the company, and manage time off requests seamlessly.
[ACCORDION] How much does it cost?
Clients with an organization of 200 workers or less can use Deel HR for free, with no recurring monthly cost!
If you have 201 workers or more in your organization, please contact us for more details on pricing and add-on options for Slack plugins
[ACCORDION] What currency is Deel HR charged in?
Deel HR is charged in USD only.
[ACCORDION] How does Deel calculate the number of employees for payment?
For billing purposes, all workers marked as ACTIVE are charged.
An ACTIVE worker is a worker who is in one of the following states:
[ACCORDION] How do I pay?
We will review the number of active workers when we generate the invoice.
If you have a payment method saved in your Deel account, that method will automatically be charged when the invoice is created.
If you don't have a saved payment method, we will email you the monthly invoice.
[ACCORDION] Where is Deel HR available?
Deel HR can be used by clients globally.
[ACCORDION] What does Deel HR 'direct employee' mean?
A Deel HR direct employee is an employee which has been hired directly by a company through one of their local entities.
[ACCORDION] How are HRIS direct employees verified?
You can request that your direct employees upload documents that match their personal details during the onboarding process.
The identity verification is optional, and it will be your discretion how to handle the verification results.
The verification process follows the existing process currently in place for full-time employees and contractors. This 'KYC' verification is supported by Veriff and our internal review protocols, if needed.
[ACCORDION] What are the dates for Deel HR invoicing?
- Cutoff date: The 15th of the month, end of business day, U.S. Pacific Time
- Invoice Issue Date: The 25th of the month, end of business day, U.S. Pacific Time
- Invoice Due Date: Last day of the month, end of business day, U.S. Pacific Time