Deel Advance allows eligible independent contractors to get short-term cash advances.
Deel Advance eligibility varies from person to person, but there are some basic requirements:
- You have an active Fixed or Pay As You Go contract
- You are verified on Deel
- Your pay cycle must be less than or equal to one month
- You do not have any existing overdue Advance repayments
- You have received continuous payments from the same client for at least two months as measured by your earliest work cycle and not your contact creation date.
Your contract must not have a termination pending.
- For Fixed contractors: contract termination date should be at least one cycle away.
- For Pay As You Go contractors: contract termination date should be at least 3 months away.
Deel may also consider other factors on a case-by-case basis when reviewing requests.
Contracts with certain clients might be not be eligible for Deel Advance.
Deel Advance requests are usually reviewed within 1 business day. Once approved, funds are instantly available in your Deel balance.
Only regular billed "work" will be considered for Deel Advance eligibility.
If your hours have been reported as "Task", "Other", "Bonus", "Commission" on your invoices, these will not count towards Deel Advance eligibility. The same criteria applies to off-cycle invoices or a one-off payment: eligibility is determined only by regular billed work.