Deel’s onboarding process will get you set-up and working in a few quick steps.
Keep a lookout for our welcome email in your inbox. It will include instructions on signing up to Deel and other information to help you get started.
- Set up your account with your unique onboarding link.
- Provide your additional information.
- Complete your onboarding checklist as soon as possible. Your compliance documents and payroll information are necessary to process your enrollment and payroll.
- Please be sure to complete the onboarding checklist as soon as possible.
- A delay in submitting your compliance documents may affect your ability to engage with your enrollments or payroll
To get started on Deel, please have the below documents ready:
- Social Security Number
- Bank Account Details for Payroll.
Additional Documents Required To Complete Onboarding:
- W-4 Employee’s Withholding Certificate
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
- Applicable State forms (such as State withholding)
Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding your onboarding.