How to submit your hours?
- Go to your contract and click on "Submit Work".
- Enter the hours worked and select the date when the work was completed.
- You can add details of the completed work in the "What did you do?" field.
- You can attach files if needed (e.g. a receipt).
- When you are done, click on the "Submit work" button.
- You will see the hours submitted on the left side of the contract.
Here's a video:
If you made a mistake, you can delete the submitted work by clicking on the bin icon next to it.
Remember that all work submissions added after the cycle ended will be added to the following cycle. If your invoice cycle ends every 30th of the month, the 30th of September will be the last day to submit your work for that month. Work submissions added after this date will be counted for the following month (October in this example).
"Only the client can submit work" is enabled
If this option was selected in the contract creation, the contractor will not see the submit work section.
- The client will be responsible for submitting hours.
- You can check if that option is selected in the contract details.
Change who can submit work
As a client, you can change the party responsible for submitting work. Go to "Contract details" and scroll down to use the toggle and allow work submission for either the client or the contractor.