Both features allow you to get your funds before your payment due date but there are some differences to take into account.
The Withdraw Early option is only available up to 5 days before your scheduled payment date and once your client has initiated a transfer towards your Deel balance.
Click here for more information on the Withdraw Early feature.
If you need your funds any earlier, a Deel Advance can allow you to get paid up to one whole payment cycle in advance!
Check here for more information on Deel Advance.
Can I use them both at the same time?
Technically yes, but there are a couple things to consider before doing so.
You may not be able to repay the full amount of your advance
- Each service has a separate fee which can add up over time.
- Withdraw Early fees are automatically deducted, which reduces the amount that can be used to repay the advance.
- If this happens, your advance will not be repaid until your next payment and you will not be able to request a new advance before then.
If you do need to use both, it's still possible - here is what we recommend for a seamless process:
- Take less than the maximum Deel Advance amount that you see in the platform.
- Leave a good amount of room in case you want to use Withdraw Early later.