You can fund your card wallet from your Deel account balance, and then make purchases with the funds using your card. If you have multiple cards, they will all share the same card wallet.
- The Deel Card can only be directly funded from your Deel balance. It is not possible to fund the card with outside funds.
- The maximum funding limit we allow on the card is $18,000 USD.
- Any restrictions on maintaining funds on your Deel Card will vary by country. Please check your Deel Card page to learn more information.
Funding your card wallet
- Click on the Fund wallet button located on the right of your virtual card.
- You will be asked for the exact amount you would like to transfer from your Deel Balance into your card.
- Once you've confirmed, it will automatically convert it into USD and the balance will be immediately available.
- Note: The first time you fund your wallet, any new card fees will be deducted automatically. Please make sure you add enough funds to cover those fees.
You can withdraw the funds from the Deel Card back to your Deel Balance at any time. Here is how you can do this:
- Click on the Withdraw button located on the right of your virtual card.
- You will be asked for the exact amount you would like to transfer from your Deel Card to your balance.
- If you select to withdraw the funds in a non-USD currency, we will convert the funds automatically.
- Once you've confirmed, the money will be back on your balance instantly.
Deel Card refunds
Refunds can take up to 14 business days to be reflected in your Deel Card wallet once initiated by the merchant.
What does the 90 day rule mean?
In some countries, you can only hold funds on your virtual Deel Card for 90 days before the money will be refunded back to your Deel Balance.
When you fund your Deel Card, you will be refunded whatever amount is left over 90 days later from that funding date. Each and every time you add funds to your Deel Card, a different, new 90-day rule will take effect.
Deel will notify you when we move any balance from the Card to the Wallet.