You can track and manage employee time off requests directly within the Deel platform. Each time an employee submits a time off request, you receive an email notification.
To review and approve or deny the request:
- Log in to your Deel dashboard
- Click on the Approve from the time-off request card
- Click Approve all to approve all requests at once
- OR click on the individual request to review the details
- Once time-off is approved or rejected, the system automatically sends a notification to the employee
|Note: Details will appear on the right side of the dashboard|
To track individual employees' time off requests and history:
From the Contracts page, click on the employee whose time-off record to review
Click on the time-off tab
Here you can review and approve or deny pending requests and see previous time-off that they have taken.