Deel Advance allows eligible independent contractors to get short-term cash advances.
Deel Advance eligibility varies from person to person, but there are some basic requirements:
- You have an active Fixed or time-based Pay As You Go contract
- You are verified on Deel
- Your pay cycle must be less than or equal to one month
- You do not have any existing overdue Advance repayments
- You have received continuous payments from the same client for at least one month, as measured by your earliest work cycle and not your contract creation date.
Your contract must not have a termination pending.
- For Fixed contractors: contract termination date should be at least one cycle away.
- For Pay As You Go contractors: contract termination date should be at least 3 months away.
We will take into consideration the calculated rate when reviewing your Advance eligibility.
Deel may also consider other factors on a case-by-case basis when reviewing requests.
Contracts with certain clients might be not be eligible for Deel Advance.