At Deel, we use cut-off dates to lock our payroll reports and data. Please consider cut-off dates for all payroll adjustments, such as adding bonuses, allowance, or expenses. You should also keep them in mind when executing amendments and onboarding new employees.
All adjustments approved and amendments signed before the cut-off date will apply to the current payroll cycle. However, if adjustments are made after the cut-off date, they will be added to the next cycle. Similarly, if a new employee completes their onboarding after the cut-off, their first payroll will be added to the next cycle.
In this article:
What are the cut-off dates?
Deel entities with payroll on the 15th and last day of the month
- Deel entities with payroll on the 15th and final day of the month are:
- Costa Rica
- The cut-off for payroll on the 15th is due by the 1st of the month
- The cut-off for the payroll on the last day of the month is the 15th
- For example, if an item is approved between June 1 and June 15 - it is paid on the payroll for June 16-June 30
- If an item is approved between June 16 and June 30, it is paid on the payroll for July 1-July 15
Deel entities with monthly payroll (on the last day of the month)
- All other Deel entities in other countries fall under the monthly payroll
- The cut-off for monthly payroll is the 15th
- For example, if an item is approved before June 15, it is paid on the June 1-June 30 payroll
- If an item is approved after June 16, it is paid on the July 1- July 31 payroll
Partner entities cut-off dates
- Capital Ges: 7th of the month for that same month
- GoGlobal: 5th of the month for that same month
- Le Monde Apress: 1st of the month for that same month
Where can I see the cut-off date(s)?
When looking at the Adjustments card, you will always see information about the cut-off for a particular employee in the Overview section of their contract.