This article explains how eligible independent contractors can use Deel Advance get short-term cash advances.
Deel Advance is not a loan - there is no interest rate and we do not run any credit checks. The advance is an agreement with Deel to advance funds to you now, in exchange for an agreed amount of your future earnings, which is collected automatically from your scheduled client payments.
Before you start:
- Deel Advance requests are available instantly if approved.
- All Deel Advances are in USD.
- You can take up to 10 advances within one pay cycle (Limited by your available advance amount)
- Flat fee of 3% with a minimum of $10 USD. (Fee is displayed before you submit the request)
- You will not be able to use the Early Withdrawal feature if you have an outstanding Deel Advance.
See Frequently Asked Questions about Deel Advance to learn more.
How to request a Deel Advance
✅ Step 1 – Select Withdraw from your home page
✅ Step 2 – Select Get an Advance
✅ Step 3 – Enter the advance amount you want to request
Our internal algorithm will determine your maximum advance amount. Your personal limit will be visible on the Deel Advance request screen.
You must be receiving regular payments on your contract in recent months for us to calculate your limit.
The maximum advance amount possible is $10,000 USD. Deel Advances are always given in US dollars.
✅ Step 4 – Agree to Terms of Service
You can only have one advance outstanding at a time.
Once your Advance is repaid you will have the option to request a new one.
You can take up to 10 advances within one pay cycle. Each advance you take will be subtracted from this total until you have exhausted the funds available for the pay cycle.
✅ Step 5 – Click Get Deel Advance to submit your request
The new balance with your Advance included will be available for withdraw immediately.