Eager to showcase your new integration app on the Deel App Store? Great news, you can now directly submit a request with detailed information about your app and track it's review status. Once we give it the thumbs up, it'll be live (under App Store) for everyone to explore.
In this article:
To have your integrations app displayed on the Deel App Store, follow these instructions:
✅ Step 1 - Publish to App Store
Navigate to Apps tab within the Developer Center and beside your app, click the ellipses and choose Publish On App Store from the dropdown menu.
✅ Step 2 - Complete the Listing Form
A form will be loaded that takes the necessary details needed to publish your App. The form is divided into four primary sections:
✅ Step 1 - App Store Card Details
- To ensure consistency and avoid any breaking changes, your App's name is pre-filled and cannot be edited within this form.
- Upload your logo (ensure it's in .png format and under 1MB).
- Craft a concise description for your company, which will be showcased at the top of your app's detail page.
- Select relevant categories that best represent your app, these categories help users filter app listings.
✅ Step 2 - App Store Page Details
- Begin with an extended description that elaborates on your product or service.
- Detail your app's distinct features and its value proposition - start with a brief overview, followed by bullet points highlighting individual features.
- Provide a link to an attributed landing page which will be the primary reference point from Deel to your platform.
✅ Step 3 - Help Information
- Offer a link to a help article containing detailed, image-supported, step-by-step instructions.
- Ensure a secondary link to in-depth setup instructions that match the content in your help article.
- Provide a dedicated support email for customers that may need help with your integration.
✅ Step 4 - Material for Deel
- Share a public video link (hosted on platforms like Loom, YouTube, or Google Drive) that walks users through the integration. Ensure the video, capped at 5 minutes, covers an introduction, setup process with Deel, app functionality, post-connection actions, and a demonstration of how Deel data is utilized within your app.
- Provide an escalation email for direct communication between Deel and your organization (This email won't be disclosed to customers).
- Provide testing credentials, such as username and password, relevant technical documentation, and an Click the Submit button to complete the process.
After successfully submitting the form, the App Store status of your app will change to Under Review.