If you are planning to expand your business internationally, or if you have already established entities in several countries, Global Payroll might be right for you!
Please see our Global Payroll section for more detailed articles and guides.
What does Global Payroll offer?
- Fully Managed Service: Eliminate additional staffing needs by letting Deel manage multiple currencies and country-specific compliance requirements.
- Consolidate Payroll: We truly consolidate all your payroll (and EOR Employees and Contractors) in one place. Gain visibility into your global workforce costs. You can save time and money by managing your entire global payroll on a single platform.
- Less Manual Work: There is only one platform to manage, so you’ll spend less time manually entering data and more time focusing on growing your business. Deel automates the payroll process end-to-end, including the integration to your HRIS and accounting systems.
From your Deel dashboard, you can easily import your existing employees, manage their benefits, calculate deductions and remittances, and pay them across all your entities.
You’ll have flexibility to select your payroll cycles, pay bonuses and commissions, and offer equity and stock options for unprecedented visibility on your global payroll costs.
We also offer advanced reports and analytics, and key integrations into our platform.
What specific services are included with a Global Payroll contract?
-Payroll calculation: When you submit adjustments for each payroll cycle, our in-house payroll group will run your payroll calculation, and always in accordance with the latest compliance rules and requirements.
- Payslip generation: Once you’ve reviewed and confirmed the payroll report we provide, we will publish payslips for your employees each cycle. These payslips can be viewed directly through the Deel platform, or in your HRIS platform if you use BambooHR, Workday or Hibob.
- Enrollment in statutory benefits: We take care of onboarding and offboarding. We’ll handle benefits like your company’s social security policy, or other statutory benefits required by law in your country.
- Treasury services: Where available, you can choose for Deel to pay employees directly on your behalf. We can handle all required payments to the relevant tax authorities, pension providers, and government agencies. You can alternatively pay employees yourself and we will provide a detailed CSV file.
- Customized Payroll setup: You’ll have full control over what additional items to add to your payroll report. Some customizable options include expenses, learning or development budgets, work-from-home allowances, or a private healthcare plan. You can add this and more as an adjustment in your payroll report for no extra charge.
- Detailed Reporting: We’ll generate detailed Gross-to-Net Reports each cycle, so you can see exactly where your money is going on a global scale. These G2N reports are standardized globally, so comparing reports across countries is easy, allowing you to make strategic decisions for your business. We provide you with the ability to see a consolidated view of all their G2N totals across all Countries, Entities, and Payroll Cycle in a single currency.
Is this a managed payroll solution?
Yes, this is a managed payroll solution. With Deel, you don’t need a specialized local payroll manager that is fluent with current local regulations and compliance rules.
Deel’s Global Payroll product can help you scale without requiring you to hire a finance specialist in every country. We will take care of compliance and calculations. You will only have to let us know about common adjustments like a new hire, a termination, a promotion, or salary adjustment.
We run payroll each month and generate a report for you to review. We’ll move forward with payments only when you review and confirm the payroll report. You can either pay employees through Deel, or directly via your own local bank accounts.
Where is Global Payroll available?
Deel Global Payroll is available in all countries where Deel owns an Employee of Record Entity and hires full-time employees.
Use our Global Hiring Guide to search for availability by country.
For role, select “employee” and then search for “Deel owned entities”
How much does Global Payroll cost?
Deel offers progressive, tiered pricing - so the more employees you have, the better the price will be per person.
The total cost will also vary according to the number of payroll cycles in your country. Other factors that may influence the price include your onboarding and offboarding needs.
There is an additional fee for treasury services, if Deel makes the payments on a client’s behalf. This option is not always possible due to country regulations.
There is a one-time setup fee of $1,000 USD. This fee is waived for clients that sign a two-year contract for Global Payroll.