The integration between Deel Global Payroll and SAP SuccessFactors is designed to facilitate a seamless and efficient data synchronization process, focusing primarily on inbound data transfer. This integration specifically targets payroll input, encompassing everything from fundamental employee information to intricate compensation details. This guide will breakdown how to integrate SAP SuccessFactors on Deel.
In this article:
Before you begin
Connecting SAP SuccessFactors to Deel
Navigate to App Store within Deel, search for SAP SuccessFactors and click on the Connect SAP SuccessFactors button to initiate integration.
Getting Your Account Credentials
To seamlessly integrate with SAP SuccessFactors, you'll need to gather a few crucial account credentials.
Follow these steps to ensure a smooth setup:
1. Account URL: Navigate to the SAP SuccessFactors documentation and locate the API server table. Find your specific environment and platform to obtain the corresponding API server URL. This link is essential for establishing a connection.
2. Username: Use the same username that grants you access to the SAP SuccessFactors application. This ensures consistency across your login details.
3. Company ID: While logged into SAP SuccessFactors, click on your profile avatar located at the top right corner. This action will reveal a dropdown menu. Select "Show Version Information" from this menu. Your Company ID will be displayed in the popup among other details, serving as a unique identifier for your organization within SAP.
4. OAuth Client ID: In your SAP account, enter "oauth" into the search bar and navigate to the "Manage OAuth2 Client Applications" page. Here, you'll have the option to "Register Client Application." Fill in the necessary information and click "Register." After registration, select "View" on the newly created client application to access and copy your API key. This key is crucial for OAuth authentication.
5. OAuth Private Key: Within the details of your client application, locate the value of the X.509 certificate. Copy this value, as it will serve as your OAuth Private Key, a critical component of your secure connection.
Once you've collected all the necessary details, click the "Connect" button to finalize your setup.