How much do I pay for withdrawals?
The withdrawal fee depends on the method selection. Separate transaction and exchange fees may also apply.
- Local Bank Transfers: $0 USD
- International Transfers / SWIFT: $5 USD
- Deel Instant Card Transfer: 2% fee (maximum fee $15 USD)
- Coinbase: 1.5% (flat charge of $5 USD for USDC withdrawals under $300, then 1.6% fee)
- PayPal: 2.5% (minimum $0.25 USD)
- Payoneer: 1% (minimum $12 USD)
- Revolut: $0 USD
- Wise (formerly TransferWise): $0 USD
- Deel Card: $0 USD
Withdrawals via local bank transfer may be subject to a separate provider fee in some currencies
SWIFT withdrawals are supported in many countries and currencies. But this withdrawal method may use multiple intermediary banks to process payments and may result in unpredictable processing fees.
Unfortunately neither Deel nor your own bank can predict these fees.
These fees may be deducted from the final received amount and Deel cannot control or predict them.
For users in Ecuador: there is a US $25 fee for withdrawals. While Ecuador uses the USD there is no local clearing system for US dollars. As such, the withdrawal is processed as an international withdrawal.
Is there a minimum amount for withdrawals?
Yes. The minimum amount required to initiate a withdrawal depends on the method selected:
- Local bank transfer: $10 USD
- SWIFT bank transfers: $100 USD
- Payoneer: $50 USD
- Coinbase - ETH, BTC, USDC, DASH: $10 USD
- Coinbase - Solana: $20 USD
- Deel Instant Card Transfer: $5 USD
- All other withdrawal methods: $5 USD minimum
Related article: About Supported Withdrawal Methods And Currencies