This article explains how clients can amend their contractor agreements.
The type of permissible contract edits will depend both on the contract type and invoice status.
✅ Step 1 – Select contractor agreement
Select the People tab on your home page and click on the contractor whose contract you want to move.
Then select the Contracts/Agreements section in the worker overview page.
✅ Step 2 – Edit contract
Select Edit Contract to edit the contract details. Click Agree & Sign when you are finished.
Depending on the contract type, you can edit start date, end date, job title, payment details, and more.
Can I change the start date?
The ability to amend the start date will depend on the contract type and whether the first invoice has been paid.
For Fixed contracts, start date may be edited until:
- First adjustment has been added
- First one-off payment has been created
- First invoice has been paid
You can delete an adjustment to extend the ability to amend the start date.
For Pay As You Go contracts, start date may be edited until:
- The first work item has been submitted
- The first adjustment has been added
- The first one-off payment has been created
You can delete an adjustment or delete the submitted work to extend the ability to amend the start date.
For Milestone contracts, start date may be edited until:
- Start date may be backdated without limit
- Start date may be edited to a future date until the first milestone is approved