This article explains how to book time off for Deel EOR Employees.
Independent Contractors should reference: how do I request time off as a contractor?
If the company you perform work for has installed an HRIS integration that supports time off synching, the following workflow will not be available to you. Please see: booking time off with HRIS integrations.
How to book time-off
If you want to book a few days off for vacation or you need to take some time off as you are ill, you can make these requests directly from your employee app:
- Log in to your Deel account.
- Click on the contract card on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the 'Time off' tab.
- Click on the drop-down to select the type of time off, choosing between vacation, sick leave, or other.
- You can then input the details, including the dates you want to request off.
- You can add an optional description if you want to provide a reason for the request.
- You can then click '"Request time off" and a notification will be sent to your employer.
- You will receive an email to notify you when your request has been accepted or rejected.
- You can review and track previous time-off requests as well as how many time off or sick days you have left.