This article provides essential information and steps to ensure a smooth withdrawal process due to the specific requirements of Indusind Bank.
At Deel, we strive to provide a seamless withdrawal experience for our users. However, there is a unique situation regarding delayed withdrawals to Indusind Bank in India.
Before the bank credits the funds to your account, they may request additional documents for review. These documents typically include your contract agreement and relevant invoices. This process may result in an additional delay of 10 business days.
We understand that delays in the withdrawal process can be frustrating, especially when additional documentation is requested.
Steps to ensure a successful withdrawal:
1) When initiating a withdrawal in Indian Rupee (INR) to Indusind Bank, please be aware that the bank may request additional documents before crediting the funds to your account. Their request and review timeline is unfortunately beyond Deel’s control.
2) If you receive a request from Indusind Bank for additional documents, such as the contract and invoices, please promptly provide the requested information. This step is crucial to facilitate the release of funds by the bank. Typically, Indusind will reach out to you by email or phone call.
3) Do not state that it is a salary payment. The bank may request that you identify the reason for the transaction. Because the payment was sent to Indusind Bank as “Software consultancy/implementation (other than those covered in SOFTEX form)”, contractors should not state that it is a salary payment
4) To expedite the process, we recommend preparing the necessary documents in advance, ensuring they are accurate and up to date. This will help minimize any potential delays.
5) If you haven't received any request from your bank, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Date, Withdrawal Amount, and Branch details.