Clients can set up different teams in the Deel dashboard to easily manage their contractors or employees. For example, you can set up a different team for tech support workers, and for delivery drivers, and for graphic designers.
Other benefits of setting up teams include:
- Creating teams within the Deel account to manage multiple items on a team-by-team basis (contracts, payments, invoices, etc.)
- Having a dedicated set of admins for each team, where each admin will only be able to see the information that is relevant to them.
- Allocating different payment methods for each team, which is a great benefit for clients that use bank accounts from several countries
Let's get started!
✅ Step 1 – Click on the (1) Team Menu from your dashboard and (2) then click Add a New Team
✅ Step 2 – Create the team by deciding on a team name.
Once you've created the team, you can add team members and define their role within the team:
- Admin: Access to all settings, including the ability to remove or add team members. Admins can set default payment methods, and perform payments
- Controller: Can help with onboarding, adjusting payments, and performing payments
- Support specialist: Can create contracts and onboarding but does not need to complete payments
- Approver: Approve items before the payment is made
How can I edit the roles of the members of a team?
✅ Step 1 – Select Team Settings from the navigation menu, and click the edit button for the manager you want to edit.