You can fund your card wallet and spend that balance either through your Physical or Virtual card.
This is only done once and we kept it simple - as long as your card wallet has funds, you can use both cards directly from that balance (instead of funding each card individually).
Please note that funding the card is only possible via Deel Balance - if you want to fund the card with funds from outside your Deel Balance, it won't be possible. The maximum funding limit we allow on the card is 18,000 USD.
Here's how fund your card wallet:
- Click on the Fund wallet button located on the right of your virtual card.
- You will be asked for the exact amount you would like to transfer from your Deel Balance into your card.
- Once you've confirmed, it will automatically convert it into USD and the balance will be immediately available.
- Note: The first time you fund your wallet, any new card / delivery fees will be deducted automatically. Please make sure you add enough funds to cover those fees.
Important! The Deel Card global wallet can only hold USD at this time. If you fund your Deel Card in a currency that is not USD, we will charge a 0.6% foreign exchange fee.
You can withdraw the funds from the Deel Card back to your Deel Balance at any time, without any fees. Here is how you can do this:
- Click on the Withdraw button located on the right of your virtual card.
- You will be asked for the exact amount you would like to transfer from your Deel Card to your balance.
- Once you've confirmed, the money will be back on your balance instantly.
How to fund money wallets with my Deel Card
Below are some popular wallets which can be used to withdraw your balance - there are many more!
- Simply enter your card details when sending funds in your WorldRemit app.
- See more helpful resources here from the WorldRemit team.
- Simply enter your card details when signing up, or sending funds in your Barter app.
- See more helpful resources here from the Barter team.
- Simply enter your card details in your settings or when making a purchase in your Rappi app.
- Reach out to Rappi support in the app if you have further questions.