You can fund your card wallet from your Deel account balance, and then make purchases with the funds using your card. If you have multiple cards, they will all share the same card wallet.
Please note it is not possible to fund the card with funds from outside your Deel Balance. The maximum funding limit we allow on the card is 18,000 USD.
Here's how to fund your card wallet:
- Click on the Fund wallet button located on the right of your virtual card.
- You will be asked for the exact amount you would like to transfer from your Deel Balance into your card.
- Once you've confirmed, it will automatically convert it into USD and the balance will be immediately available.
- Note: The first time you fund your wallet, any new card fees will be deducted automatically. Please make sure you add enough funds to cover those fees.
Important! The Deel Card global wallet can only hold USD. If you fund your Deel Card in a currency that is not USD, we will convert the funds automatically.
You can withdraw the funds from the Deel Card back to your Deel Balance at any time. Here is how you can do this:
- Click on the Withdraw button located on the right of your virtual card.
- You will be asked for the exact amount you would like to transfer from your Deel Card to your balance.
- If you select to withdraw the funds in a non-USD currency, we will convert the funds automatically.
- Once you've confirmed, the money will be back on your balance instantly.
How to fund money wallets with my Deel Card
The Deel Card can only be directly funded from your Deel balance.
However, there are some money wallets that can be used with Deel Card for additional flexibility, including:
- Simply enter your card details in your settings or when making a purchase in your Rappi app.
- Reach out to Rappi support in the app if you have further questions.